Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tutorial:Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

Hey guys :) Thanks for the two of you who voted for this ahah! So Valentines day is comming up and I'm tottaly in the romantic mood ;) and I thought this would be a cute a flirty look :) so yah enjoy! <3

Since this look is supposed to be flirty and simple I think we should pass on any cakey foundation! Alright So I'm going to start by using a hot pink eye base all the way up to me crease, after thats done loade up your brush wiht a light pink and fill 3/4 of you inner eye wiht this color. Then fill the 1/4 with a hot pink, blend the two together wiht a medium pink color! Now using a chocolate brown color highlight your outer V and drag this color into your crease. Make sure to blend it out and not to mix it with the pink! Then between the pink and brown place a soft gold and blend away! :)

Leave your face matte :)

Close up!


This look is fast flirty and supper cute :) I hope you guys enjoyed it :) and comment letting me know what you like and dont like :)

3 comments: