Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tutorial: Plum Pout

Hey guys! I haven't posted something in ages, and I really love this plum lip look, so I hope u enjoy <3

Ok so were gonna start by mosterizing are lips, so apply your favourite lipchap and then a lip primmer or your foundation to your lips! once thats done add a matt purple lipstick and use this to sculpt your lip shape! you can leave your lips as they are, but if you want a little extra glam grab a mauve frosty purple color and aplly this to the center of your mouth. Then using a lip brush drag this color around the center of your mouth (were the light natrualy hits!).

Mauve lips!
my glasses make weird shadows on ma face!
tehhe <3
Now to make sure your lipstick lasts all day place a tissue over your mouth and powder over your lips, this will pick up any accsess oil from your lipstick! To add a little extra definition add a shimmering white color to your cupids bow and now your done!  Alright I hope you all liked my mini tutorial :)

No comments:

Post a Comment